Saturday, January 22, 2011

DREAM CAPTURE APP FOR IPHONE

I went to sleep last night riddled with fever and doped up on pharmaceuticals. I rarely take drugs. I wont even take an aspirin. But when I get deathly ill and work is piled up, I do what I need to do to get back on my feet. Mostly I consume natural and herbal antidotes and I feel pretty good about that.

In my dream I was presented with a combination of numbers that, arranged in a specific order, appeared as 311 and 44. My girlfriend and I are convinced that these numbers have some significant meaning in our lives. 311 has been a number that she sees all the time and 44 is a number I see all the time. Together, we see both of these numbers. In my half sleep I was deciphering the meaning behind it all. I had it all figured out and was looking for my Iphone on the nightstand so I could take a picture of the combination in my dream (which was on a license plate). Then I came to the realization that this was ludicrous. As utilitarian as the Iphone may be, it CAN NOT capture images in our dreams.

Copyright 2011, Gris Grimly

4 comments:

  1. Give it a time, there will be an app for that!

    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately, we ALWAYS remember things when we really need to know them! But still. A Dream-o-matic would totally rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a movie frek and i love to watch movie in my free time.recently i watched harry potter movies with my friends at home.it such a great movie to watch i really like this movie.however this movie was in two sequel i watched the first part of this movie but i am sure the second one is more intresting.i will surely gonna watch this movie.but before i am ready to watch Rango movie.its a action movie.i watched its trailer its looking awesome.its a Drama,Action,War,movie.and i like it.you can also watch or download Rango movie with great video quality so enjoy the movie.

    ReplyDelete